Information and tools to assist in understanding and assessing risks factors for bone health, breast cancer and cardivascular disease.
- Are you at risk of breast cancer?
- Are you at risk of cardiovascular disease?
- Are you at risk of ostoeporotic fracture?
- Know your bones - online tool from Osteoporosis Australia and Garvan Institute of Medical Research that helps adults assess their likelihood of fractures, including those diagnosed with osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Know your chances - USA National Cancer Institute website wioth interactive pie charts describing the chance that someone of your sex, race and age will die – from anything - in the next 10 years
Glossary of Terms
A description of words and terms used in menopause and women's health is available from:
Content updated 24 June 2016